- fault polygons, see Boundary fault polygons ;
- fault polylines.
All gridding methods support the fault polygons, but only System of Linear Equations and Zones methods allows use the polyline faults.
Contour plot with fault
To add a polyline fault to grid interpolation process, follow these steps:
1. Loads the scattered points.
2. Right-click on the Drawings tree item and select Add faults command.
3. Draw or import the fault lines into Faults drawings group.
4. Select the System or Zones gridding method.
5. Create some contour map